For successful completion of your project please have your files created as follows:
- Adobe Illustrator (through CC) • Photoshop (through CC)
- Adobe InDesign (through CC) • Adobe Acrobat (through DC)
(Word, Power Point, and Excel are not acceptable art file formats)
- Hi Resolution images are required. Rule of thumb is 2x the line screen. Minimum 130 ppi at 100% should cover most instances.
- Include all linked images
- File can be saved at ¼ or ½ scale if 100% is too large for CD or emailing.
- Save Photoshop files in layers when possible (unflattened)
- Check that the layout is proportionate to size quoted
- If your software is compatible with ours, save file in program created.
- Outline all fonts turning them into vector art or convert fonts to outlines
- Include font with art file (Postscript, Truetype, or OpenType)
- To make reverse type readable, avoid using type that is too small or delicate
- When emailing or FTP: Save font into a folder, then compress/zip to create a self-extracting file (.sit, .sitx, .zip)
- When sending font, it is important that you send both the screen and printer fonts
How to Transfer Files
- Your CSR can provide you with a user name and password
- Email as an attachment (if under 5MB) Send to your CSR, Sales contact or email@example.com
- Avoid small type
- Allow .25” of bleed at 100% scale beyond the trim size if graphics bleed off
- Keep graphics/copy away from finishing operations such as hems and grommets
- List PMS# or target colors
- Supply a printout of the final layout
Any additional art creation, requested art changes or manipulations
will be billed at our hourly rate.
© M.A.S. INDUSTRIES, INC. 2019