For successful completion of your project please have your files created as follows:
Adobe Creative Cloud
- Adobe Illustrator • Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe InDesign • Adobe Acrobat
(Word, Power Point, and Excel are not acceptable art file formats)
- Hi Resolution images are required. Rule of thumb is 2x the line screen. Minimum 130 ppi at 100% should cover most instances.
- Include all linked images and fonts.
- File can be saved at ¼ or ½ scale if 100% is too large for CD or emailing.
- Save Photoshop files in layers when possible. (Do NOT flatten before saving)
- Check that the layout is proportionate to size quoted.
- If your software is compatible with ours, save file in program created.
- Outline all fonts turning them into vector art
- Include all fonts with art file (TrueType or OpenType)
- To make reverse type readable, avoid using type that is too small or delicate
- When emailing or FTP: Save font into a folder, then compress/zip to create a self-extracting file (ex: .zip, .sit, .sitx)
- When sending fonts, it is important that you send both the screen and printer fonts
How to Transfer Files
- Email as an attachment (if under 10MB) Send to your CSR, Sales contact or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Avoid small type
- Allow .25” of bleed at 100% scale beyond the trim size if graphics bleed off
- Keep graphics/copy away from finishing operations such as hems and grommets
- List PANTONE (PMS#) or target colors
- Supply a printout of the final layout
Any additional art creation, requested art changes or manipulations
will be billed at our hourly rate.
© M.A.S. INDUSTRIES, INC. 2021